Hey again fellas, this time we are going to make a healthy banana smoothie recipes . Everyone loves banana smoothie and it’s super easy to make. It is also fresh, healthy and easy smoothie recipes, all we need is a couple of fruits we like, it can be nearly anything; use your imagination, plus milk or yogurt which also very healthy. On strawberry, you can find antioxidant and vitamin C. Banana is a good source of potassium and also vitamin C. You can also add honey if you want, as I said earlier use your creativity, you can add anything to a smoothie.
However, in these healthy and easy smoothie recipes, I will use only banana, blueberry, and strawberry for the sake of simplicity. If you just want to follow the recipe directly it’s completely okay. Something to note here is the ripeness of the banana. If it’s still raw and doesn’t taste sweet it will ruin the smoothie. For the yogurt, I use a vanilla one. Actually, it is absolutely up to you, a strawberry flavor is also nice for example.
Here is anything you need, the preparation and cooking time is approximately 10-15 minutes. It’s quick, healthy and easy smoothie recipes
¼ cup of frozen blueberries (or the fresh one if you want)
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen strawberries (or the fresh one if you want)
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla or any flavored yogurt
- ¼ large ripe banana cut into thick slices
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 tablespoon of sliced raw almonds
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoon of raw pumpkin seeds (also optional)
How to make healthy banana smoothie:
- Put the low-fat vanilla yogurt, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries, orange juice, honey, and ice. Don’t put all the berries; keep some of them for the topping. Blend it all until smooth.
- Place the smoothie in a bowl; put the remaining berries, banana slices, almonds, pumpkin seeds as a topping. Serve immediately.
- It’s done.
Note: If you want to use a strawberry flavored yogurt, you can substitute the frozen strawberries with blackberries.