Hello, dear readers! Hope you are all fine! So this time I am going to try a chicken parmesan recipe, not the common parmesan but an easy baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken, yummy!! It is perfect for a special main course food. If you are not sure what to cook for dinner, instead of going to the fast food restaurant for God knows how many times this week, just try this one! It is far healthier and delicious; it will make you feel better because you choose a nice thing to eat.
What makes this chicken parmesan recipe different is the use of panko breadcrumbs, so it will be a crunchy chicken parmesan. Do not forget to pick a skinless chicken breast, because the skin is not so healthy. Chicken breast (without skin) is incredibly healthy, it contains vitamin E, B6 and B12, and omega-3 fatty acids which are a perfect source of energy and protein if you are on a diet. Plus chicken breast can be cooked in many ways and one of them is the stir fry.
So, here are all ingredients you need to make easy baked chicken parmesan with panko bread crumbs.
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (of course)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, chop up the parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken breast to a “finger” or ‘stick’, cutting them lengthwise making it looks like a stick. Or if you want to, you can also cut the chicken into a “nugget” shape.
- Next, mix up the breadcrumbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper on a plate.
- Prepare a second bowl and mix the butter, lemon juice, and garlic in there.
- Dip the chicken sticks fully in the second plate (the butter mixture), and do the same thing with the crumb mixture until they are fully covered with crumbs.
- Put all the chicken fingers in a casserole dish, a cookie sheet will also do.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the thermometer reach 165F.
- That’s it! The easy baked chicken parmesan with panko bread crumbs is done and ready to serve.