If you need a simple and cheap (pretty) dinner, the chicken stir fry recipe will probably be the best one for you. You only need some easy-to-get ingredients and a little time. The ingredients here are also incredibly healthy, like the chicken, for example, we recommend to find the skinless chicken breast, not the normal breast.
Following this quick and easy stir fry recipe is also not a hard task to do. You don’t have to be an experienced chef to do that, anyone can cook this. Chicken stir fry with broccoli is a simple dish. The main idea of this recipe is to cook a chicken with some veggies in a pan and then coat them with an oyster sauce. You only need simple cooking tools as well, a regular frying pan, and some bowls are enough. This is a low fat stir fry recipes.
You definitely can eat this with rice, it’s 10/10 with rice!
The preparation time is about 10 minutes and the cooking time is about 20 minutes, so in about 30 minutes you will have this easy chicken stir fry recipe done! The quick and easy stir fry recipe here is for 4 servings, you increase or decrease the ingredients based on your need.
So here are the ingredients you will need.
- 1 pound skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 2 cups of small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- ¼ cup of oyster sauce
- ¼ cup of low sodium chicken broth or water
- salt and pepper as needed
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (optional)
How to make it:
- Heat teaspoon oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the broccoli and mushrooms (if you want) and cook for about four minutes until they are tender.
- Put the ginger and garlic and cook for approximately 30 seconds more.
- Take the vegetables from the pan and put them on a plate.
- Wipe the pan and turn the heat to high. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Season the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper and add them to the pan in a single layer. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes until it on cooked through on each side and turns into golden brown to make chicken stir fry recipe.
- Put the veggies back to the pan, cook for 2 more minutes.
- Now for the sauce, prepare a bowl, put the oyster sauce, sugar, chicken broth, sesame oil, soy sauce and whisk them together.
- Prepare a smaller bowl. Mix the cornstarch with water in there.
- Pour the oyster sauce mixture to the frying pan and cook for 30 seconds. Finally, add the cornstarch and cook for another 1 minute, until the sauce started to thicken.
- Done, low fat stir fry recipes ready to serve. Remember its 10/10 with rice.
Both of those two are my favorite! They are fresh, yummy, and low calorie(good for everyone who wants to lose weight) You should try them!